4th Channel

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer On

Reaction score
When I turn on my V all the channel lights come on, and it does sound different than all the rest...clean, but twangy. I like it a lot. Does anyone know if there's a mod that will get the sound on demand?

Hammer On said:
When I turn on my V all the channel lights come on, and it does sound different than all the rest...clean, but twangy. I like it a lot. Does anyone know if there's a mod that will get the sound on demand?

That's channel1.

jb's 52 said:
Hammer On said:

That's channel1.

No, it's not channel 1. If I hit channel 1, the tone changes. It's not as chimey and bright as it is when I first turn the amp on.

Good question. I hear the same thing. sort of like a "bypass"

Though I don't have a solution to your question, I just agree it sounds neat sometimes! :)

You know...

I tried to hear the difference but I can't.

I turned the amp on, took it off of standby, all channel lights were still on, and I played. I strummed through "Bad Moon Rising" with all channels lit, then hit channel 1 expecting a change in sound but none was heard.

The volume wasn't up that high so maybe I need to try at rehearsal or sound check.

I would have sworn that jb's 52 was right, if it was not because I myself experienced this difference a few days ago. I'd just as jb's 52, always assumed it was just channel 1 was heard. It's not something I have studied in detail. But maybe it depends on what other settings you have

Latest posts

Back