• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 Sale Boogie MKIIC+ Simul Class Original, Great Condition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramalam

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270220463610&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

I really don't want to sell this but not playing out and only having a 20' X 20' garage to play in and rarely being able to crank it up and hear what this beautiful machine can do is frustrating and I just can't justify it any more. I will be glad to answer any questions. It really is a sweat amp.

I wish I had the money for this. I am dying to hear and play a C+ to see what the fuss is all about. Are you looking for any trades?

Good luck with the auction.

ramalam said:
I really don't want to sell this but not playing out and only having a 20' X 20' garage to play in and rarely being able to crank it up and hear what this beautiful machine can do is frustrating and I just can't justify it any more. I will be glad to answer any questions. It really is a sweat amp.

If you don't really want to sell it, soundproof your garage and let it rip! :twisted:

I really don't need anything. I am thinking about a Boss DR 880 and some kind of digital recorder and a K R Mega Vibe but your having that is kind of unlikely. I am even selling my Ampeg VL 503. I am definitely scaling down. I am keeping an Ampeg VL 502 that has a built in attenuator that actually works and sounds great at any volume. A am getting A Crate (all right, stop laughing) V3112. I really like the sound and have never had a VOXish sounding amp before.

Thanks for the interest. I hope you end up with a C+. They really are special amps but in my situation it is like having the latest hot rod Corvette and only having a dirt road to drive it on. It sucks.

JOEY B. said:
ramalam said:

If you don't really want to sell it, soundproof your garage and let it rip! :twisted:

I actually tried that. I got 10 sheets of 2.5' X 8' X 2" thick sound deadening fiber panels and 40' X 4' sheets of very high tech. and expensive Aurilex sheeting and if just didn't do the trick. I am convinced that you just have to build a room within a room and then you have to consider, AC power, light, circulation, a door, maybe a window, roof, isolated floor and man, that is expensive.

considering the last stock, loaded combo sold for 3300 with a blonde cab, and an ata case, i didn't want to go that high.

ramalam said:
JimAnsell said:
i killed the buy it now for everyone.
sorry.

You didn't kill the Buy It Now, I just got off the phone with the guy who bid on it and he also offered me $3,000.00 if I covered shipping and did the BIN. What is your game???

i was the first bidder.
there are two bids.
you just got off the phone with the 2nd, and current bidder.

I apologize, you are correct sir. I wasn't watching the auction at the point that your bid came in. I got an email with an eBay question about the auction and a phone number to call, from what I now know was the second bidder. I didn't realize there were already two bids at the the time and it didn't come up in the conversation. Sorry again.

ramalam said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270220463610&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=017

sweatap9.png

lol, a sweaty amp?

hey man, you did pretty well with that auction.
i wish the timing had been better.
if i didn't have a wedding to pay for in augast, i'd probably have bid more.
oh well.

JimAnsell said:
hey man, you did pretty well with that auction.
i wish the timing had been better.
if i didn't have a wedding to pay for in augast, i'd probably have bid more.
oh well.

A good woman is lots better than any amp. There are plenty of good amps out there and all it takes is money. A good woman takes a lot more than just that, plus money.

I had my fun with the C+ and now it is time to move on. I have other amps I am having a great time with but I will always miss the C+. They really are special amps. I never thought I would be that excited about a good clean tone before. It just starts there. They have a bloom that just expands and holds the notes just right and this is rare an an amp. Then you can go all the way up through ripping metal sounds, which I have really enjoyed playing through a modified Marshall 1965B, 4 X 10" cab.

I am sure you will get one. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back