3 channel dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha well, i'm asking cause i might get it to resell it (even though that probably WONT happen cause of GAS) haha, i should probably snatch it up then huh?

haha you know, i thought of that immediately, but... even if it were, would i be a bad person for buying it? haha

haha that's what i figured... i just bought my Tremoverb a little elss than a month ago, so i think i'm going to buy this for sure and maybe compare the two and either sell one or sell it to my friend who also needs one

I just traded my Splawn marshall 1987x for a dual recto. i bought a 3ch last december-serial number is 34xxx the one i got this week is 35xxx. My marshall is like 3 years old and i couldn't even sell it for $950

the new one is on top

2xRecto.jpg

ScreaminSaint said:
I just traded my Splawn marshall 1987x for a dual recto. i bought a 3ch last december-serial number is 34xxx the one i got this week is 35xxx. My marshall is like 3 years old and i couldn't even sell it for $950

the new one is on top

2xRecto.jpg

Are you noticing any tonal differences between the two?

well, i do notice some differences but that's only because i have different power tubes. kt77's in one and ruby EL34's in the other. Th ekt77's sound huge compared to the el34's.

i might work on some clips sometime.

also, the bottom one has a series loop mod.

the differences are subtle but they are there.

Back