2x12 RoadKing SeriesI or 2x12 Bogner Shiva????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoadKinger483

Reaction score
I have an opprotunity to accquire a Bogner Shiva (EL34) 2x12 combo in a trade for my RK Series I 2x12 combo. I know i'd be cutting back on the versatility issue but I have been wanting a Bogner for quite some time now. What do you guys think?

RoadKinger483 said:
I have an opprotunity to accquire a Bogner Shiva (EL34) 2x12 combo in a trade for my RK Series I 2x12 combo. I know i'd be cutting back on the versatility issue but I have been wanting a Bogner for quite some time now. What do you guys think?

If thats what you want , go for it . If you dont like it you will be the first to know ! Better test drive it first .

i love SHIVA, but i don't know if i could live with an amp that didn't have 4 channels. it up to you. glad you are in the delimma and not me. :lol:

I am happy, I have both. I have Roadster head+cab (for hell) and Bogner Shiva head+2x12 (for heaven). I cannot put picture here. But I can send photo by email to who can put my amp picture here...

thanks guys for the feedback but, i ultimately decided to stay with my RK. I just couldn't get past the thought of going from 4 channels to 2 channels. Plus all the possible tone options I would be missing out on. I'm just goona have to save up I guess; unless anyone has a Bogner Ecstasy :twisted:

Latest posts

Back