• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2010 Roadster head trade feeler. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biddi4

Reaction score
I aquired this Roadster head in December. It was made 12-06-10 and is in perfect condition. I owned a dual rec for 10 years and thought I wanted somethig else. Wound up with a Krank Rev that I could never get used to so I finally decided to come back home to mesa. Found this head without doing too much research. Just figured that if it cost more than a dual rec it must be better, right?
Well, I am having trouble finding the sound I loved for 10 years and, for the PERFECT deal, I would trade even for a 2010 Dual Rectifier in perfect condition as well.

I live in central Ohio and would rather drive a bit to trade rather than ship, but I'm not ruling out shipping.

Here is on pic (cab not included).
IMG_2398.JPG

I will email specific pics to you, just ask.

Thanks for looking

No longer available

mikeweber74 said:
This is a trade I would probably do if we were local.

I hear ya, I don't like the idea of shipping either. It's scary :? :?

I live in Rock Hill, SC and love a good road trip. I may be able to do cash. Price? Or I have a mint condition DC-5 head to trade + cash?

donniecrump said:
I live in Rock Hill, SC and love a good road trip. I may be able to do cash. Price? Or I have a mint condition DC-5 head to trade + cash?

Thanks, but I've decided to keep the head for now.

I don't know if I can delete this post. As of now the head is not available.

Latest posts

Back