• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 US Strat Deluxe for sale!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I've been trying to clean house lately and clear out some of the stuff I don't use much to re-vamp my setup for my current band.

I have a beautiful US Strat Deluxe that I never use.
It's a bit of an enigma to me.
I bought it brand new from American Musical Supply in 2005.
It has a 2005 neck, but the 50th Anniversary neck plate. From what I gathered through emails with Fender, they use all of their parts up and said that the neck plate was most likely left over from the 2004 runs.

Either way, it is a very sweet guitar. I just had the frets touched up on the sides of the board, and just set the action up for 9's.
3-color sunburst
LSR nut
Schaller Locking Tuners
American Deluxe tremolo (can't find the back cover for the trem cavity)
Klien hand wound 65's pickups
New CTS pots and original 5-way switch (the S-1 made horrible popping noises, so I replaced it)
Orange Drop capacitor
.01 cap across the Volume to avoid tone loss when lowering volume
Tweed deluxe case

I will try to get some pics up today. I hate to sell this, but apparently, I need either another humbucker guitar for C tunings or a 7 string.
If you have a Carvin DC 727 or 747, I will entertain trades.

Otherwise, $900 shipped to the continental US.

M.T.
.....sure would be good to see those pictures when you got time. One of the guys in the band asked me to keep an eye out for one and I told him I might have a line on one !!!!! thx

guitarhaus

Thanks for passing the word!
I am really hoping that I get buried in work and don't have to sell it, so I am probably stalling a little. OK, maybe a lot!

I'll be gone next week, but if I decide to go through with it, I will post some pics right after the 1st.
Not trying to be wishy-washy, just trying to decide if it is a huge mistake to sell my guitar.

Thanks again,
Andy

Thanks George!

I think I've decided to keep the guitar for now. I just don't want to sell it and then spend a year wishing I had another one until I finally find one that I like again!

Sorry!

Back