• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 MESA 1x12 Wedges SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brent

Reaction score
SOLD

Mesawedges.jpg

Those things are really rare, you are the first person I have seen who actually has them. Someone should defiantly jump on these.

i had one of these.
only it had an EV in it.
it was very useful. more useful as a live monitor for when you play gigs at clubs with either no monitors, or monitors on stage "fo-sho".
fo-sho is detroit slang for "for show, because they don't actually have a signal comming from them. they're just there so the club looks "pro", or the sound guy doesn't want to be bothered to deal with them. :lol:

I like them as monitors, on a multi band bill the monitor mix and sound are usually sketchy at best

I found that having volume control for them independent of your main speakers the way to go

I either go line out to a 20/20 to the wedges or speaker out to a hotplate to the wedges if I was using just them

Latest posts

Back