2 Channel Mesa Triple Rectifier and G Major question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smucarolina

Reaction score
If i get the series fx loop mod will I be able to use the g major with no problems on the triple rectifier?

if anyone wants to go into depth about this subject that would be awesome. i just ordered a g major and do not want to go amp searching again as I like the tone.

yes, you def need the series loop mod done. Once that is done, g-major will work great. I have a g-major on my roadster head fx loop, which is series. G-major sounds awesome and pristine with rectos!

I used a G-Major with a 2 Channel Recto with parallel loop for a while with no issues at all, works just fine.

the only thing the parallel loop prohibits is the the silent tuning. i had it set up sounding great, just use the killdry function. iirc i had the loop of the amp set pretty extreme and ran the trim(s?) on the g-maj fairly low.

im thinking about tossing a gmajor to run my effects with my roadster...im going to want a a midi pedal for sure right to take full advantage of the effects..the regular pedal is not going to cut it?? right?

Latest posts

Back