2 Channel Mesa Dual/Triple Rectifier User Guide

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
I started drafting one of these years ago, but after my old Dell tanked and took all of my notes and data with it, I never bothered putting anything back together for it because life got in the way. I've had a lot of questions and seen a lot of speculation and misinformation recently, so maybe it's time to dust off the idea and at least put an extremely abbreviated "Cliff Notes" version together here as a thread.

The original was a PDF doc, around 25-30 pages with pics, notes, etc. This will not even be close to that level of detail. It was a huge undertaking before, and honestly, I don't have the desire to put that much effort into it again...:lol:

What I will do is put together enough basic information to answer the popular questions I see about 2 channel Rectos and periodically update the thread/guide over time if new information is uncovered.

I'm going to go ahead and stick a thread here as a placeholder and take the next few slots for info as well. I'll probably make the first update within a couple of weeks.

The revision G is on their website
http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/2chRecto.pdf

I have somewhere on a hard drive a copy of the original manual sent with them, I will look it up for you.

I found a old archive from this site, i scanned and upload here. is it the lost PDF from sylverwulf ?? 8)

Back