• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1998 MESA Dual Rectifier Half Stack (Voodoo Modified)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConvexStone

Reaction score
For those in the NorCal/ Bay area interested... $2200OBO! Need to sell quick! (F*cking bills man!!!)
S3010480.jpg

S3010448.jpg

Gutshot1.jpg

dude thats a SICK dual rec. If I liked the rectos, I would be all over that like old people on an old country buffet.

do you have any clear shots or close ups of the pcb, i'd like to see what mods were done to it. also did he replace the transformer?

I don't have picks of the PCB at the moment :oops: and it was the standard mod that was done, so no MM transformer. but he did addded a gain boost... WHAT!?!... Yes, a gain boost. I don't really need it but, some people told me I wouldn't have as much gain after the mod... not true Its all there and its ready to punch you in the face!!!! :twisted:

versus then and now what do you think of the mod did it make it what you hoped it would be?

I know its going to sound wierd... Before the mod it sounded like a recto, after the mod it sounded MORE like a recto!!! I didn't want them to install a different OT 'cuz I was afraid I was going to get a totally different sounding head. too bad i have to let it go :(

I still can't believe it. a 2 channel voodoo mod dual rec. that thing probably freakin rips

Hey, i got a triple rec in perfect condition.

How about a trade for your dual? You might be able to get more $ for it.. its just to loud for me, and I wanna dual

Latest posts

Back