• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1995 Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentSSL

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade this 1995 2 channel dual rectifier studio kept black face and chrome chassis with the small mesa logo. The price is $1,400 for just the head or (best offer) the whole half stack is $2,000 or (best offer) I do not want to sell just the cab. The cab is a 4x12 standard recto angle/straight almost brand new. I would like to trade the head for a three channel dual rec specifically a 2003 model or a newer mark series amp. Another possibly a pre amp rig like a Triaxis with a power amp or an old mark series pre amp or even the recto pre amp with a power amp. I am also interested in trading the whole half stack for a Diezel, Rivera, or, Krank half stack. If the amp, rig, or half stack you are trading me is worth more I will compensate you. So please take a look let me know if you are interested and feel free to message me I am willing to deliver or meet wherever necessary.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/msg/2763559517.html

Latest posts

Back