• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1990's Boogie DC 5

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rico717

Reaction score
I have a vintage DC 5 in great shape 112 combo configuration. I have foot switch for it. No cover. This is an older version of the DC 5 with toggle switches instead of rocker switches comprende? I will take $575 or Best offer or trade for a used express 5:25. Would prefer local PU in SF area but will ship for whatever the shipping cost is to your location. Rico 510 501 8706 pics on request and there is a pic on Craigslist in sf bayarea.

Sorry Gang,
I had a potential buyer some to listen to the two boogies I had for sale and the DC 5 sounded so good I decided not to sell it. He wanted the Maverick anyway cause of the cream tolex. What a non-player.

The DC has the tight low end I need for the r and b playing I do. I can live with the overdrive, sometimes its a little to nasal for me.

Rico

Back