• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1988 Mesa Boogie .50 Caliber + Head- $625

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawnqa800720

Reaction score
Cab is sold - head still available for $625-

Up for sale is my 1988 Mesa Boogie .50 caliber half stack amplifier. I have owned this amp since new and it has been well loved over the years. It went through about 1 year of mild gigging and has very few marks to show for it. I am meticulous with my gear. For a 20+ year old amp, it is in great condition. This has the old school metal grate 4 x 12 slant cab with 2 x Mesa Celestion MC90's and 2 x EV's. Everything functions perfectly on the amp, and it can be played before purchase if desired. High appeal for a Mesa Collector or a great amp for someone who needs a great Mesa Boogie sound, a lot of volume, and a cheap price for a high quality amplifier.

Willing to sell separately - PM for individual unit prices

Photos at link below (because I am a bonehead and can't paste pictures into ad):
http://mesaboogie50caliber.shutterfly.com

Cab has been sold and is on its way to its new owner (Thanks Doug!).

Head is still available for sale (and maybe some interesting trades). Asking $625 for the head (+ shipping).

Shawn,
Cabinet came in 100% in perfect condition, excellent packing!!!
That thing could have fallen off the truck and still been OK! Thanks so much!
All deals should go this smooth - Good Guy to buy from with no regrets at all!
Once again, Thanks!

Doug.

Edited ad to state that cab is sold (thanks Doug!).

Head is still available and still in pristine condition for $625.

Yeah, it killed me to sell it. But with baby one here and plans for baby two underway, I had to downsize to a nice combo.

Quick note that I neglected regarding the head - it is indeed missing a few of the EQ caps. Otherwise in immaculate condition.

Thanks,
Shawn

Back