"Zoom!" - a real rip-snorter

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gonzo

Reaction score
;)

markIIB usage......

this is an uptempo rocking instrumental.
pretty aggressive, it's got some real crunchy mark2b tones on it.

all boogie, using the carvin dc200k, and my williams stray hybrid (set neck, mahogony body/maple top, jaguar scale length, lil 59'r in the bridge)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=661726

Hey, this song is really cool, weird song though, really dig teh intro and the midi drums, you shuold of brought the bass up in the mix

Very cinematic! All sorts of images pop up. It could work for most any type of scene where something strange and intense is happening - even a monster or alien attack! 8)

You've got such a great musical imagination I had to buy your album (second link in your post)

wow, thanks for all the replies!!!

Nick_cor
weird song, yeah, i'm kinda weird anyway.
agree with you on the bass...
it's an older recording, that i'm trying to justify re-doing...... mostly so i can re-mix it!
thanks for listening....

masque
thanks for the kind words!

MetalMatt
glad you liked it!

123thefirst
glad i could tap into the visual side of your brain!
that's kinda the idea behind tunes like this...
they're supposed to be trippy, so you go on a short quick fast journey, and the instrumental tunes i do are perfect for that.....
you bought the album?!
sweet! 8)
i'll get back to you on that....
the Trouble album, is all songs, no instrumental, but there's a lot of guitar on it!

it just recently occured to me...
that people are not hearing, what they think they're hearing.... with the drum tracks.

the synth drums.... well, it's really two different kits-
the first kit, the industrial kit, only happens on the intro to the heavy part, right before the trill picking part happens.
then it comes in on the turn arounds.

the rest of the time, it's just a plain ole rock kit.

i think, maybe, a lot of folks hear that industrial kit part, and that gets stuck in their head like an earworm, and then they forget to listen to the rest of what's going on.

granted, it's just a theory, but i'm sticking with it!!
LOL

Nice!
Killer tone and expressiveness.
Made me think of Mahavishnu at one point (that's good), except more modern sound.
Right up there with Satch-Vai-and that Texas kid! 8)

Machine Gun
thanks man!
glad you liked it...

yettoblaster
mahavishnu!
LOL :D
haven't heard that one before, that's way outta my league, but thanks anyway!
thanks for listening......

Back