• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Traditional 4x12 for 2 2x12 3/4 back or ???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I've been lugging a near mint condition Mesa Traditional 4x12 with cover.
It's just way too big for my needs. We don't play that loud and it's too big to move from our Drummer's garage to my music room which is upstairs in my house.
It's loaded with 2 Vintage 30's and 2 Heritage 30 70th anniversary speakers in an 'X' pattern.
Sounds incredible, but it's just way too big. Plus, I want to use a smaller cabinet on each side of the stage for a stereo setup.

I really think that 2 3/4 back 2x12's would suit me much better, or a Recto 2x12 & 3/4 back 2x12.

Not sure if this thing is shipable, but I would be willing to trade it, unloaded if shipped, for a couple of 3/4 backs in rougher condition.

What you got? Make me an offer.
I got this cab last year from ibanezsz4life. He lives in Tucson and I drove over there to pick it up rather than chance the shipping.
I can meet someone halfway, up to 200 miles from here. I also do a lot of work in El Paso, so I could even drop it off there.

Back