• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT:Stiletto Ace half stack for low wattage Mesa combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaughtLikeFire

Reaction score
I know this is a long shot, but I need to scale down my setup before I move.

Stiletto Ace head and Traditional/Stiletto 4x12 cab. Had it for about 2 years, always stored in a climate-controlled room. NOS Siemens EL-34 power tubes with less than 5 hours, GT and Mesa preamp tubes. No major scrapes or dings - I'd have to look pretty hard to find a single scratch in the tolex. Darn near new condition 8)

Looking for a low wattage (~10-20W) or selectable low wattage amp like a Lonestar Special 1x12 combo or Blue Angel - Any color tolex in similar condition for straight-up trade. I'm currently living east of Washington D.C. If you're in MD, DC, VA, or Southern PA, I'm probably within a 2 hour drive so let's work out a deal. I'd also be willing to meet off I-95 and drive up to 3 hours to meet you half way - so basically from NY to VA.

I'll take some pics if you're seriously interested. I will not split up the head/cab or ship the half stack (at this point in time).

I will consider offers for buying the half stack outright but I'd really prefer to make a fair trade and skip all of the dickering on prices.

Slant or straight cab? I'd be interested in the cab if it's straight and you decide to split them up. I'm local.

Latest posts

Back