• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - My Stiletto Ace 2x12 for

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moot

Reaction score
IMG_3821.jpg

I can get better photos.

I want to trade for a good but smaller combo or head with reverb. Must have killer cleans.

Venus 3, Vincent, Raleigh, Swart, others? Royal Bluesman, Dr. Z EZG 50.

I would be willing to add cash for the right amp. Esp. the EZG 50.

IMG_3823.jpg

Still looking for a trade? I've got a Lonestar Special 1x12 combo I bought new in 2006. It's a great amp but I'm looking for more of the EL-34 tone. It's been retubed with JJs including the golds plus it has a Weber Beam Blocker installed to diffuse the highs so you hear what the audience hears. I'm in Port Townsend, Washington.

It turns out it's very expensive to ship the Stiletto Ace to the 'States. It's too heavy to ship via Canada Post/USPS and FedEx and Puroletter costs around $200 US. just to cross the border.

Just something to keep in mind. Shipping is about the only drawback to living in the Yukon.

I'm giving the Stiletto Ace the TRADE value of $1600 and I'll cover shipping.
Buy it outright for $1250 plus shipping.

Trades to which I would definitely say yes:
- Rivera Venus 3 (or 6 and I'd add cash.)
- Mesa Lonestar (Classic or Special, head preferred.)
- Vox Virage (I'd add cash)
- Jazz guitar (trade value around $1600 used.)
- Fender Strat (a pretty good one, please. No MIMs or CIJs or MIKs. )
- G&L S-500, Comanche, or nice Legacy. Nothing semi-hollow

Back