• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT My Mesa Boogie Mark III+, yes III+ for a Mark V 25 head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revgsmall

Reaction score
I recently purchased a very nice Mark III purple strip combo, GEQ, Simulclass and reverb loaded with a EVM. (oh and a flight case!!!) After talking with Mike at Mesa I had him recap the amp and do his Mark III + mod which according to Mike puts the Mark III as close to Mark IIC+ specs as possible. He also put in a volume control for the R2 channel, replacing the "slave" knob on the back which really makes that channel more usable.

I have a Mark IIC+ 100 watt reverb no GEQ and wow it is pretty close. I can gig with either amp no worries.

I would like to get a Mark V 25 for the small room gigs, and I really don't need both the IIC+ and the IIIC+.

I have all the documentation from Mike B and he also sent me back a big bag of all the parts he replaced.

I'm looking for pretty much an even trade, Mike's mods and total recap was not cheap, but I say well worth it, the amp is stellar and more versatile than my Mark IIC+.

I want to be clear on this: The combo 1x12 flight case comes with the Mark III+.

And you can have a choice of the original EV speaker or a lightweight EMINENCE NEODYMIUM 150 WATT 12" 8 OHM MODIFIED HEMPCONE SPEAKER. And yes it sounds fantastic and shaves at least 10-15 pounds of weight.

Latest posts

Back