• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for or Buy: My *Mint* D-180 for a 2:100 Recto power amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBCwanabe

Reaction score
I have a Very Very Very Clean mesa D-180 W/O Graphic EQ. i believe the unit was built in 1984. There are only minor paint flakes around the handles and screw holes. Nothing bigger than a pencil lead. Barely any scratching. It is in as good as if not better condition than the one that sold on ebay for $900. It still has the original green label mesa tubes.

Legend has it that the unit was purchased by an elderly man and placed in a rack. There it sat until he passed late last year. I purchased it from Express Music here in florida and was going to use it for a project that never got off the ground.

I would like to trade it for a 2:100 recto power amp or sell it outright. Here is an undetailed pic and a second to show how sexy it can look. Carry case is included.
Thanks,
Russ
S4200162.jpg

S4200161.jpg

purty.

it's wierd. i try to sell my D180 for months and nothing. Then I see TWO sell on ebay for more than i even asked, and now here's another one on the board. :)

I think I would rather have a D180 than a 400+. That bass chugga is just too good to resist.

Latest posts

Back