• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT 1998 DC10 Head for 50w Recto head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdesalvo

Reaction score
100w really is too much :p

I never get to turn it up past 2 on the master, so what's the point? I am looking to trade this for some sort of a 50w recto head- I don't care how many channels.

It is a 1998, which is the last prod. year, I think.. Its pretty much mint with the exception of a small paint rub from my bedroom wall and a tolex tear about the size of a pencil eraser- it could probabley be glued down, but I never bothered.

Tubes are veryyy fresh and the amp is very quiet despite the amount of gain in the lead channel. There are no issues with blowing tubes, strange sounds, or pops/delays when switching channels.

I also have a custom case that was made for it by Hafer Cases. These cases are the toughest and most protective in existence. The case alone was $400.

I once blew a tube in Italy with this puppy, but that was due to a defective Mesa 6l6. After returning, it was benched by Mesa/Hollywood and received a fresh retube and a clean bill of health. They even cleaned and lubed all of the jacks and controls.

Frank,

Would you consider trading for a like-new Rivera M100 head, with 5-button footswitch? I can provide more details and pics if you want.

Latest posts

Back