• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: 50. caliber+ combo 1989 Sold!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailstorm350

Reaction score
Hey all,
This amp is used, but in decent condition. It's got its fair share of dings, but nothing that alters its appearance. I just cleaned up the internals, so it's got basically no dirt left on the pots, and sounds amazing. I've gigged with this amp a couple of times, and I'll tell you right now, it has such a range of styles. I can go from a deep bluesy clean or OD into a searing distortion, and then into a Blackface sound (which is the reason I bought this amp in the first place, the clean channel sounds amazing!)

I have the footswitch still. The only defect that's worth noting is a missing EQ knob: one of the flat ones on the graphic Equalizer, which can easily be replaced through mouser electronics for dirt cheap. If you decide to purchase, I'll help you find a new one or buy one myself for it.

pst for pictures and/or sound clips (recorded just the other day on this amp, no effects)

Price is either 480 obo.

Latest posts

Back