wtf! gator rack rails dont lign up!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coppa

Reaction score
Ok so I just got a gator 10 space roller rack and the holes dont lign up on my gear!.

I have a geneic rack shelf, a korg tuner, and an Spl transducer in my rack. the last two a respectable pieces of rack gear so there should be no reason why they dont lign up with a gator rack.

Im able to get the first two top screws put in, but when I try to screw in the bottom holes its like the holes in the rails and the holes on my gear are off by like half a millimetre. Does anyone have this problem?. Am I doing something wrong here?.

did you try facing the rack up and just starting with different screws when getting it started? sometimes by starting in the other direction helps. also make sure to start all the screws before tightening any.

but if youre already doing all that then i'd say youre screwed. ive been able to get just about any rack to work if approaced from the right angle, but i've never used gator racks.

Im going all that stuff. Seems kind of ridiculous that they cant get it right. All the measurements should be standard.
I got all the stuff in tho it just wasnt exactly pretty and I stripped one of the treads.

I just got it figured out

I didnt space my gear right staring at the top I skipped one hole and since the holes are spaced in groups of 3 it threw off every other piece of gear I wanted to install :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

i had a feeling about that but it didnt sound like hte holes were far enough out of wack for that to be the case.

glad you figured it out

Back