WTB: Mesa mark IV short head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kareem87

Reaction score
I am looking for a mesa mark iv short head, I live in Ann Arbor Michigan, if you live close by and if we can arrange a deal, I could just pick it up if not, I'd probably want to buy it thru ebay..

I am looking strictly for a short head not a medium head..

***For Sale. $1250 Shipped***

The Mark IV is a great lead players amp and there a ton of tones in this bad boy as you all know.

$1250 Shipped and insured to your door. Conus only. Paypal accepted to verified addresses. Check or Money order also accepted. No shipping until checks clear.

It's got Electro Harmonix 6l6 power tubes. They are about 5 months old.

The only functional issue that it has to my knowledge is that the LED light on r2 cuts in and out. The channel switches fine. I think there might be a loose connection to the light. All the other lights work fine. The footswitch is also included and works flawlessly.

It does have a small ding through the tolex on the left side and I've included a pic of that.

Click thumbnails for larger pics.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1537793

My Mark Iv sale is pending at the moment. It's spoke for, I just haven't recieved the money yet. I should know something by early next week.

Thanks for the PM's.

thanks,
would you be posting it on ebay for me to purchase if the current transaction does not go thru?

Back