• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa Mark III Head Shell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffMN

Reaction score
Anyone got one / know of one for sale? I've had my Mk III for not too long, and this thing is heavy... I have a Thiele cabinet as well, and am thinking of converting to a head to use with it. Do these come up for sale often? A search of the 'bay turned up nothing.

Let me know if you know of one for sale. Thanks!

Or, how about does anyone know of someone that builds these? Man I'd like this thing to be a head for gigging. :|

I just sent you a pm. I have one of gts' that is bare wood. He could finish it like you want.

Hi, I'm new to this Forum and think it's great with so much good info and advice about the Mark-series amps!

I have a Mark III 'greenstripe' 1 x 12" combo and would like to also get the contact info for GTS to look into having a head shell built for it! If you guys can help me out I'd appreciate it!

Brian

Mark III Man said:
Hi, I'm new to this Forum and think it's great with so much good info and advice about the Mark-series amps!

I have a Mark III 'greenstripe' 1 x 12" combo and would like to also get the contact info for GTS to look into having a head shell built for it! If you guys can help me out I'd appreciate it!

Brian
http://forum.grailtone.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5993

There ya go! GTS has done shells for quite a few people, and his work is second to none!

Mark III Man said:

Brian

Your first post!

I just wanted to step up with a warm welcome.
peace

EleventhHour2139 said:
Mark III Man said:

Brian
http://forum.grailtone.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5993

There ya go! GTS has done shells for quite a few people, and his work is second to none!

Hi and thanks for your help! I appreciate all the good advice I can get!

Brian

GIG4FUN said:
Mark III Man said:

Brian

Your first post!

I just wanted to step up with a warm welcome.
peace

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome! I look fwd to generating more posts.

Brian

Latest posts

Back