• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mark V headshell

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Hit

Reaction score
I have a Mark V combo and would like to convert to a head. If you have a head shell I am a buyer. I suppose it would also be possible to trade my combo cab for a head shell as well.

yo yo. i have this:
minirig002.jpg

minirig005.jpg

has this custom built headshell made by miyako designs. i gave him all the dims, including telling him about the screw stilt to hold up the power transformer. it's maple and walnut in a special signature racing stripe style. i also had him use the wicker cane that mesa uses. only issue it has is a little ding on the top, but i can't get it to show up with a camera because of the darkness of the wood. if you use this in a road case, you won't even know; if you put it on the top of a stack, you'll probably never see it either. also, this is just the regular bar across the back (made of matching walnut) not the cage.

running out of space in the apt with all my gear and i need to free up some cash, so i'm thinking of selling the mark v. idk what you think is fair for this. i know mesa sells the custom wood headshells for like $500. cost me about $370 with shipping from miyako. i'd settle for $200-250 with shipping. where are you guys? does that sound reasonable?

let me know if you need more pics or something.

Bro! I live in Puerto Rico but, shipping and carriers are the same like the states because, Puerto Rico is US Territory! My zip is 00692 , just let me know s&h charges preferible by USPS!!! ;-)

Blessings!!!

Latest posts

Back