• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mark IIC,IIC+,III,IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a MKIIC+ Combo with EQ, reverb, and 200 EV and I'm asking $1900.

Take Care

Ya, Im not particularly looking to sell mine, but if the offer is right, I will.

I have a MKIIC+ Simulclass short head,no eq, does have reverb, and is dead mint. Black tolex.
The guy with the combo has the best deal. I've seen a fully loaded combo go for 3200.00.
I would part with mine for 2350.00 plus shipping (that's why the combo is a better deal, but the combo's are HEAVY). I have pics if you want them.

[email protected]

I have a MArk III purple stripe, 100 watt, simulclass. Switchable to class A. EQ

HI,
I've got a Mark III Green stripe w/EQ, Rev in mint condition. It's got the black covering with no scuffs etc. I had to buy a replacement EQ/REV footswitch but the other 2 switches are original. Let me know if you're interested. I just got a Lonestar and think I might just go with that.

I've got a fully loaded IIC+ Wide Head...that's simulclass, rev, and the graphic eq. The tranny is the 105.

1984...serial 131xx. Unmodified. 100% original and functional. Like the other iic+ owner stated, I'm not particularly looking to sell this fine amplifier, but if the price is right... ;)

A guy I know is selling these days his 100w IIC combo with reverb, EQ, Simul-Class, EV Black Shadow speaker,white tolex, dead mint for 1000$. I'd buy it and put it in the storage if I had an extra grand to spare. So if you're still interested let me know and I'll pass the info to you and him. This in LA area.

I called Mesa as well, the amp checks fine. It's a very late IIC, serial is high 122XX.

Back