• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB EVM 12L Speaker

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My location is Japan yes but I have a US mailing address since I am in the military. The cost of shipping is not anymore than it would be to send it across the country.

Greg

I just bought one for $78 and hope that it works well. If i have any problems I will be looking for one again. Hopefully I will not be looking for another speaker :)

Greg

I have 2 of them I thought I was going to use. They're both in great shape. take one or both. Whatever. $100 is fine.

Allright I am bringing this up top again because I want ANOTHER EV speaker as I really like the tone of the one on the bottom of my cab.

If you have anything please PM or reply. If you know of anywhere else selling a speaker I would appreciate a heads up.

Greg

The one I had for sale sold. Should have taken it when you had the chance. Those are like gold.

After you go home in July you might try to smuggle it out of country :wink:

I am sure the T/A and 2/90 rig sounds cool but the Mark IV really rips. Just be sure to give it enough time to really figure it out before you make any rash decisions with it. I think too many get discouraged by their impatience or inability to learn the intricacies of the amp.

Yeah I was a little skeptical of the TA but forced myself to tweak and actually have a lovely tone now but I hope the Mark IV is everything I hope it will be. I will probably wind up keeping both for the long run as one can be for practicing at home and the other can be for the band area. The worst part about the TA is the lack of of the pull features that the Mark IV has on the controls and the 5 band EQ. If i can get one of the best tones I have played through with the TA then I can only imagine it gets better with the mark IV.

Still waiting around for an EVM..............

Greg

Latest posts

Back