• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Empty Head Shell for Mark IV SHORT Head/Chassis

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dodger916 said:
Board member gts makes great ones. You can pm him for details. If you search the threads you will find samples of his work. Owning one myself, I can personally testify to the high quality of the build and aesthetics.

Thanks very much dodger916! I will keep that in mind and check that out.

Force said:
dodger916 said:
Board member gts makes great ones. You can pm him for details. If you search the threads you will find samples of his work. Owning one myself, I can personally testify to the high quality of the build and aesthetics.

Thanks very much dodger916! I will keep that in mind and check that out.

gts all the way. I also have a headshell from him. I also have a new headshell from Mesa I bought about a month before his. His corners are tighter (better) and his work throughout is a step up over the factory one I got from Mesa. Mesa does great work BUT George does it even better.

I'm not just sayin' so... it's fact.

Russ

Latest posts

Back