• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Dual Rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gothenburg

Reaction score
Hey Guys. I am looking for a Dual Rectifier that is in good shape. Doesn't have to be perfect as I am going to be gigging hard with it but it needs to sound good. Anyways I live in Winnipeg (Canada) but could make special arrangements for shipping. PM me if you have something.

Id also look at a triple if it was for a good price. Thanks guys.

Oh and check out my band at www.myspace.com/blackroseforbrokenhearts

I have a 2001 3-channel dual rec for sale. It is the VERY first one that was for sale in New England in 2001 when the 3-channels came out, and when checking the SN with boogie they said it was in the first 300 off the line. It is perfect, freshly retubed, and never gave me a problem in the 6 years I have owned it. Before it I owned a mark IV for 7 years. I now own a road king II, so you can see the progression. I have owned Mesa's since 1990 so you can rest assured I know how to care for them. This one is a gem that I never would have sold if Mesa hadn't gone and really made the roadking 2 finally able to truly sound marshall and fender paired with the classic dual rec sound. So anyway, if you want it, make me an offer, bro. :)

Sincerely,
Kevin
EasterRigMuseum028.jpg

Back