• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 17" mesa chassis, rectifier headshell, and a MK headshel

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TelosHedge

Reaction score
i have 3 bits of equipment that are simply not complete - they need their other halves!

first up is an old subway rocket 1x12 cabinet. it is headless, and i'd love to complete it so i could have a nice little practice amp. all chassis's will be considered.

next i have a rect-o-verb combo that i'd love to make into a head. i've got a TON of cabs and i'm shying away from my combo setups as a result. i need a headshell.

i'd also love a headshell for my express 5:50 head. i believe they are the same size as the mark/caliber series.

thanks!

Check with member GTS. He makes custom mark head shells and cabinets. I also think there is a short mark head shell on ebay for $200

I have one from a Simul Satellite head. It's in good shape with a couple white paint scuffs and a small tolex tear on the upper front edge. I'd sell for $175 plus shipping. Here are a couple photos.

Cyril

IMG_2649.jpg
IMG_2652.jpg

Is this mesa boogie simul-satellite head available for sale?

Thanks...

dleedy said:
Is this mesa boogie simul-satellite head available for sale?

Thanks...
Dude you're three+ years late to the party.
Of course it doesn't mean the party is over,
but you might want to PM the guy versus reviving a three year old FS thread.

Latest posts

Back