Wilco cover - "Monday" w/ C+, OCD & Nocaster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypus

Reaction score
As the title says, got inspired by the 5 day residency that Wilco just completed in Chicago.. here's my take on one of my favorites; Monday.

http://platypus.memoryfire.com/monday.mp3

I'm jeleous, wish I could have seen them. Good job on the song. Impossible Germany is my current fav

njsurf said:
I'm jeleous, wish I could have seen them. Good job on the song. Impossible Germany is my current fav

Yeah I got to see 2 nights in a row, it was awesome. Impossible Germany is fantastic.. def one of my favorites. I tabbed the only copy on the net but it's not fantastic.

Elpelotero said:
great tone man! funky room sound though, unless it's intentional

Yeah it's the delay I added to the second track.. I cannot for the life of me get garageband to sound good with adding a delay. I got it to sound awesome before on another track but I had weird panning issues. blah.

Bobby Marshall said:
I never would have guessed that was a Nocaster. Sounds great. You need to get out and play where you can be heard.

Keep rockin.

Bobby

Wow thanks :) :oops:

My regular gig is on haitus for awhile, trying to get out more. I'll let you know if I'm playing soon, maybe you can come 8)

Platypus said:
Bobby Marshall said:
I never would have guessed that was a Nocaster. Sounds great. You need to get out and play where you can be heard.

Keep rockin.

Bobby

Wow thanks :) :oops:

My regular gig is on haitus for awhile, trying to get out more. I'll let you know if I'm playing soon, maybe you can come 8)

That would be cool. My band has a few gigs coming up in the Northern Suburbs. We do all covers but we have a good time.

We have played twice at Austin's Fuel Room in Libertyville and are branching out to other venues.

Keep rockin.

Bobby

Thanks bobby!

Ok I updated the track to fix the weird delay issue.. see if this sounds better to you guys.

http://platypus.memoryfire.com/monday.mp3

Back