WHY ???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sombra said:
vc sempre pode fazer uma ordem de pagamento internacional tb . . .

sem bancos vc não tem dinheiro . . . pense nisto . . . :wink:

Brother eu nao uso servicos bancarios ha pelo menos 15 anos.Minha familia tem investimentos e contas mas eu nao.So trabalho com dollar recebo e compro dollar.
Nao pago servico bancario algum.Quando viajo ai levo o cartao da minha familia.
Mas eu detesto e nao vou a bancos.Escolha minha.
Cansei de me roubarem carros e eu ter q pagar pelos cheques cartaos documentos etc.
Chega pais de decimo mundo .
Agora recebo e compro dollar nunca desvaloriza.
Mas valeu pela dica.
Voce saberia me explicar sobre ordem de pagamento internacional ?
E igual a transferencia internacional ?
Se for o banco me cobrou uma taxa por isso de 150 reais !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nunca mais nao sou otario.
Vc sabe explicar isso ?
valeu[/quote]

é mais ou menos como uma transferencia internacional mesmo, mas vai depender de cada banco, o meu por ex, me cobraria se eu utilizasse o serviço, cerca de 30usd por ordem (eu uso o paypal mesmo, acho mais rápido e mais barato).

ou tb pode ser feito uma transferencia via Western Union, se o banco brasileiro for conveniado junto àquela instituição. o Banco do Brasil é. se não me engano, o custo era de 15usd, mas preciso verificar melhor.

me manda um mail . . .

[email protected]

abraços 8)

cara valeu mesmo qndo fiz uma pela western union o banco cobrou 150 reais de taxa ms ja faz uns 6 anos.
Valeu pelo seu tempo

The problem with MIDI is keeping a knob based interface going. That was my gripe with the Triaxis. I got really tired of hitting those stupid little buttons and some of the LED segments on the numbers were burned out too. It limits the flexibility of each control. If the control goes from 0 to 10, the triaxis only offered you certain steps between, something like 0, 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4... 8, 9, 10. On a real knob based pot control you have an infinite number of "steps" between full off and full on. The only other option would be motorized pots with up to 128 "steps" between full off and full on. The down side there is the cost and weight of all of that crap for each knob on the amp. It also adds to the switching time between patches, as the motors have to turn the knobs to the new position. Soldano has (or had) a MIDI tube preamp with motorized knobs and it was enormous. Also, I believe the Fender cyber-twin is motorized too. MIDI is great for some things, but you tend to loose the ease and flexibility of a knob based interface. I loved my G-major, but it is SO much easier to tweak stompboxes on the fly. You don't have to mess with little screens and menus and buttons and crap. However that comes at the cost of not being able to switch many different effects and functions with the push of one button on a footswitch. Its a trade off.

Latest posts

Back