why is there volume boost when i switch channels?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriz_batman

Reaction score
Hi when i switch in between channels on my mesa there are volume increases or boost that last about a second or two. is this normal? Thanks for your help

chriz_batman said:
Hi when i switch in between channels on my mesa there are volume increases or boost that last about a second or two. is this normal? Thanks for your help

are you in hard bypass mode or is the loop engaged?

if your in hard bypass just make sure you have the volume of each channel balanced with one another.

If you have your loop engaged, what you'll want to do is balance each channels volume and then use your output knob as your global volume.

Also, depending on if your in spongy or bold, channels3 and 4 will sonically sound either lourder or softer than channel 1 and 2. so if i set my volumes in bold, when i switch to spongy mode, i've found without touching anything my channels 1 and 2 are slightly louder than 3 and 4. conversely, setting my volumes in spongy, when i switch to bold, channels 3 and 4 are now way louder than 1 and 2.

oh ok that makes sense. I checked out Opeth and they're a really cool band. i was surprised to see a metal band using prs guitars well besides Paul allender from cradle of filth.

Latest posts

Back