Why does everyone seem to gravitate to MF?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeFrag

Reaction score
Sweetwater has exhibited phenomenal service to me for over 3 years.
You're assigned one sales rep to cater to your every need.
I've given accolades to the president on a few occasions.

FREE shipping & NO TAX.
Music123, Musician's Friend, & Guitar Center are all the same deal.
If you have a GC in your state, all three will charge sales tax.

After being a customer for a while, I bought a Mackie sub, which of course heavy items is about the only thing that incurs shipping costs. Sweetwater split the costs down the middle with me.

My last order was for 2 MoogerFoogers which I received in only 17 hours instead of the usual 5 days.
I'm tellin' you guys, save money & be happy.

My rep acts as liason between me & the manufacturers during special orders.
I wanted specific configurations of Monster Cable patches & my rep handles everything.
When Peterson drop-shipped the wrong model, my rep had it sorted within three days.

Also try http://www.zzounds.com as necessary; Sweetwater doesn't carry a few brands like Crate.
I'll do a Google search for an item if I can't find it at SW or ZZ. ANYTHING but M123, MF, or GC!

Last point: GC has a policy that they'll price-match the internet.
So if they have it on the floor or in stock, give 'em SW or ZZ's price & walk out without paying sales tax!
GC is decent enough for "touching" gear before you lay your hard-earned down.

Just be smarter with your purchases -- at least until they pass global internet sales tax. :evil:

DeFrag said:
1).Sweetwater has exhibited phenomenal service to me for over 3 years.

FREE shipping & NO TAX. Music123, Musician's Friend, & Guitar Center are all the same deal.
2).If you have a GC in your state, all three will charge sales tax.

3).When Peterson drop-shipped the wrong model, my rep had it sorted within three days.
1).So has MF for longer then that.
2).Not true, the only time I've ever been charged tax by anyone was when the store shipping the item was in my home state.
3).Any problems I've ever had with MF were sorted out in a matter of minutes with a phone call.

Latest posts

Back