Which rackmount kit fits a IIC+?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troyguitar

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have been looking into getting a second amp to use with bands but have more or less decided to just move my IIC+ from its combo shell to a rack instead. I'm just wondering which kit is the proper one, they both use the exact same photo on the Mesa site. Is there even a difference?

http://mesa.stores.yahoo.net/rack-kits.html

I'd kind of like to get the one with the fan so I don't have to move the fan out of my combo. Thanks

Any slant-front rack kit should fit any 17" Mark chassis. I don't see any difference in the kit pictured specifically for the Mark IV. You could call Mesa. They will return your call, maybe not the same day. Email is futile.

The slant front kit is the correct one for the II and III. I'm not sure what the difference is with the IV rackmount, other than the fact that the recess perfect lines up with the slant. The kit comes with screws and an aluminum bar for the back as well, but my mounting screws were too long and I ended up using my originals, so when I called Mesa they kindly sent me more anyway. Always nice guys.

Edit: I'm pretty sure The slant front fits Mark I's and IIA's as well, it has multiple chassis mounting holes, but I don't know the Mark I dimensions off the top of my head.

Latest posts

Back