Which MkIV should I get?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MkIV short head or MkIV wide combo

• MkIV short head

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MkIV wide combo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to the shop today and spent 2 hours A/B-ing the head through a Rectifier Straight 4x12 and the Combo at full volume. The head of the guitar sales department and I were in the part of the store where this could be done effortlessly and there were no other noises or distractions.

The half stack won and will be delivered to me on Thursday. :twisted:

I really liked both and felt that the cleans were a bit sweeter on the combo than the half stack. However, the sheer power in the tone when playing through the half stack made me a believer.

I know this thread would be no good without pictures. So there is on at the bottom of this post.

That combo is still available though. I would be happy to help any members on the Boogie Board out if you are serious about this item. It sounds really nice. It comes with casters.

Both are brand new - not used. (Aside from the 2 hours that we spent testing them.) The combo looks really classy.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this thread!

HEADANDCOMBOMOD.jpg

Congratulations!!! I'm personally partial to the medium head, more of the switches on the front panel where there easier to get at. Nice looking amp! Have fun, you're gonna love it!

Latest posts

Back