Which Cab should I use ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave_1234

Reaction score
What are the criterias I should consider if I need a cab for a stiletto deuce ?

Thanks

Dave

My question is more as Is the best sound provided by stiletto amps should be combined with a stiletto cab or it doesn't matter?

what kind of tone are you looking to get? A dark tone, bright tone, scooped tone, mid-focused, tight, boomy, etc...

I have the Stiletto 2x12 and it kills. Plus it's 4 inches shorter than the Recto 2x12. The Cabinet is a little larger than the head and about the same weight.... fits into my Honda!!!!!

dave_1234.... If you plug the Stiletto cabinet into the 4 ohm output on the head and set it to 50 watts you'll get a brighter tone than the 8 ohm output gives you. I tried this and it makes it sound brighter like the ACE.

The V30's that come in Stiletto cabs are definitely bright and aggressive. I prefer a smoother sound so I put the G12-65's in my cab. srf399 is right about the size. I built my cabinet to stiletto specs and it's just the right size for the head and easy to transport/fit in a small car. I was just playing a few minutes ago - had the deuce on 50 watt, channel and mater volumes both at noon - freakin shakes the whole house :shock: 8) . The only way I could be in the same room was with earplugs :wink:

Back