which 6l6 tubes are paired up.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alcoholocaust

Reaction score
when replacing tubes. which of the 3 pairs are the ones that are paired together. is it just the ones next to each other?

What amp do you have? Did you look in your manual? Also take a look inside your amp. Quite often there will be a diagram depicting tube positions. If all that fails call the manufacturer or look at his website online. On lonestars I believe the power tubes are arranged in inner and outer pairs. I think the pairing architecture of power tubes in amplification products will vary from Brand to Brand and Model to Model.

alcoholocaust said:
its a triple recto

The info you wanted wasn't in the manual for the Triple Recto. Call mesa they have excellent support. They always call back if you can't get through on your initial call, just leave a message.

Mesa Boogie:

We are open 9:00am-5:00 pm Pacific Time,
Monday through Thursday.

Phone: 707-778-6565
Fax: 707-765-1503

Mesa/Boogie,
1317 Ross St.
Petaluma, California
94954 USA

:!: ...I would like to point out one exception to the rule on tube order, if I may...The RoadKing 6L6's should be replaced in adjacent pairs...in other words, next to each other rather than 2 outside/2inside, etc

Latest posts

Back