Where to get a reverb tank?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

al3d

Reaction score
As the title said, the spings in my reverb tank on my MKIII are detached, seems i need a new tank. Is there a place to get replacement appart from Boogie themself?..

Thanks for the info guys

I have two reverb tanks you can choose from if you are interested (and if they are the same model number). One is the stock 9BB2A1B and the other is a brand new 4BB1A1B. I just received the new one yesterday. I was hoping I would like the reverb better from a different type of tank, but I just don't like spring reverb for some reason. I'll let you have the new one for $35 shipped. I paid $45 for it and haven't even installed it in my F30 yet. I just plugged it up and layed it behind the combo to hear how it sounds...

If your part number is different than the F30's or you want a different tank altogether then you can go to http://stores.ebay.com/SEPI-GROUP (accutronics' own eBay store) and order one from there. Just be sure to goto accutronicsreverb.com and learn what the part number means and have a part number for the tank's specs you need ready when you place the order!

Good luck and let me know if you want one of my tanks...

Adam

Musicman..i'll check tomorow morning and let you know

thanks

Latest posts

Back