When it rains it pours but when it shines!!! WOW!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bede400

Reaction score
friggin sweet set up man ill be there one day, good on you for taking the time to build them and what a reward when a project like this is finished :lol:

WOW!!! ... :shock:

That is a great setup.

Post your description and specs ... I'm lazy and don't want to search (post count). Hell, if you recorded it then, post a clip!!! 8)

The black and tan look blends so well, and the Custom Silverburst ain't bad either. :twisted:

Great picture, even though I'm sure it sounded better than it looks.

Nice stuff. I have a soft spot for those silverbursts. I almost got one when I was in high school but the guy I was gonna buy from backed out at the last minute.

Scott

Holy crap is that 4 1/12 cabs?????
that's one of the coolest rigs I've ever seen :shock:

Sweet .
Proud of your handiwork you should be .
Can't wait to see your hardwood cab's .

I agree , when played outdoor's , the early mark series is just phenomenal sounding .

8)

You should give your head a 'two-face' motif.. make half of it tan with black grille and the other half black with a wicker grille :lol:

It's 95 degree's , here on exit 2 .
Humidity max .
A hankerin' for a black & tan .
Inspired , you have .

Not quite a haiku .
But close enough for me . :D

The first "silverburst " that I saw was around 1980-81 hanging right next to a gold/ gold hardware Fender strat in a local music store. If I remember correctly, they were both priced around $799.00 new :eek: . Ah, the good old days, when I was too young to have a job :(. BTW, I dig your 4x12 :wink: .

Have a quick question. Does the IIC+ have 4 speakers outs? Otherwise how did you hook all 4 speakers to the amp?

shredding said:
Have a quick question. Does the IIC+ have 4 speakers outs? Otherwise how did you hook all 4 speakers to the amp?

No it does not.

He connected the stacks via the two 4ohm taps on the back. gts' post explains it perfectly.

gts said:
There are 8ohm speakers in each cab.
Each cab has a parallel out.

The Left "stack" and Right "stack"are connected in parallel thus they have a 4ohm load.

Each of the stacks 4 ohm loads were connected to the two 4ohm outs on the head.

Wouldn't that make the amp see a 2 ohm load?

MesaDCLP said:
gts said:
There are 8ohm speakers in each cab.
Each cab has a parallel out.

The Left "stack" and Right "stack"are connected in parallel thus they have a 4ohm load.

Each of the stacks 4 ohm loads were connected to the two 4ohm outs on the head.

Wouldn't that make the amp see a 2 ohm load?

Yeah thats wat i was thinking.

Latest posts

Back