What switches for Mark III?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxBoogie

Reaction score
I'm about to pick up a Mark III (blue stripe) :D but without the original foot switches. :(
What should I look for if I want to replace what came with the amp originally?

Here's what I THINK it would have originally come with:

boogie-sw1.jpg

boogie-sw2.jpg

Can anyone confirm or deny my speculations?
TIA

Here is a link to the boogie website that contains the Mark III footswitches.

http://store.yahoo.com/mesa/hrtmkftsw.html

Chris... 8)

They're made by BRTB Canada, but they're just 90deg ends (Switchcraft and GH, depending on the cable cost) and good cable. The reason they look big is 'cause the company puts heat shrink over the part you see to act as a strain relief.

Screamingdaisy... Interesting way you linked the pedals together.

Also, did you mod the one pedal so the output jack is at the top? That would save room on my pedal board if I didn't have to allow space to plug in that footswitch in on the side.

DW said:

Also, did you mod the one pedal so the output jack is at the top? That would save room on my pedal board if I didn't have to allow space to plug in that footswitch in on the side.

They actually came like this when I bought the amp. Whoever did it moved the output jack to the top, and attached them via two pieces of metal, and attached it to his board by putting screws down between the pedals and the metal strips.

Also, I've since figured out that if you use a strait plug in the right pedal and a 90deg in the left, you can fit a Boss pedal perfectly in between the two.

guitar_pedalboard_005.JPG

screamingdaisy said:
DW said:

They actually came like this when I bought the amp. Whoever did it moved the output jack to the top, and attached them via two pieces of metal, and attached it to his board by putting screws down between the pedals and the metal strips.

Also, I've since figured out that if you use a strait plug in the right pedal and a 90deg in the left, you can fit a Boss pedal perfectly in between the two.

guitar_pedalboard_005.JPG

Oh my, you are really Eric Johnson !!!!

Look at all those goodies. :D

Latest posts

Back