What new Mark series contains the Mark 1

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G13#11

Reaction score
Which newer Mark model specifically has a Mark 1 in it? I bought mine in 1975 directly from Randy and Raven.

I think only the Mark V 90 watt. The second channel, they did not do the Mark I on the Mark V25, V35. They have the Crunch mode but its a different circuit.
The Lonestar has the Mark I lead channel, I had one, modified it to be more like the Mark I, loved it and had to sell :(

I think only the Mark V 90 watt. The second channel, they did not do the Mark I on the Mark V25, V35. They have the Crunch mode but its a different circuit.
The Lonestar has the Mark I lead channel, I had one, modified it to be more like the Mark I, loved it and had to sell :(
Yes... the Mark I mode is a voicing on the V:90 Ch 2. In general the V is much more of a compressed sound and probably not as open or organic tonally as the original. I don't have a Mark I to compare, but to my ears the V's IIC+ voicing comes off that way in comparison to my IIC+.

Curious, what was the Lonestar "modification" that was done?

Thank you

Latest posts

Back