What Cabinets are you guys using...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run a pair of 412's off of my 2:100.

Top: (2) Celestion classic 30s, (2) Celestion G12-85k's
Bottom: (4) G12-85k

After mixing the 30's into the top cabinet, I've really gotten to liking thier breakup on top of the G12-85's. Might go there on the lower cabinet as well.

stock marshall 1960a 4/12's sound awesome to me. Especially two together in stereo ...

Ear Candy. Best cabinets made. Period.

http://www.earcandycabs.com

I use 2 horizontal rectifier cabs (V30's). Together, they sound a bit tighter and ballsy than the 4x12. It's also nice to have the option of running one of them in a dffterent location on stage or running only one. The portability is great as well.

I'm using a Carvin Legacy cab that I picked up cheap. I was using it with my Mark IV, but decided to get another cab for it. So, I removed the stock 16ohm V30's and replaced them with 2 8ohm Warehouse Veteran 30's (a better sounding speaker than the speaker it's supposed to emulate to me) and wired the cab 8ohm stereo for use with my preamps and 2:Fifty. Sounds really good.

Either 1x12 open back Boogie cabs with EVs or one Swanson 2x12 with Fanes and one Boogie Recto 2x12 with Celestion v30s.

sbukai said:
Hi,
I just got my 2:100 power amp and the recording rectifier preamp, and I'm looking for 2 Cabinets, any suggestion?
Thank you
Simon

Dood. get a Recto 4x12 for each side of that 2:100. Massive. Just massive.

I recently got a second 4x12 after running 2x2x12 in the same cab. Earth shaking difference. :shock:

Latest posts

Back