What Cab should I get to compliment the Mark V?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we are def recording this weekend for our demo and ill post a song on here to show what my texas heats and swamp thangs can do.

ESlinker said:
sprada said:
but do yourself a favor dude and try out a Port City.
I second that! I just purchased a Mark V head and on the verge of ordering a OS 2x12 from Port City, just havn't figured out which speakers to slap in it (don't think I wanna go the V30 route). Thinking either 2 Eminence Cannabis Rex or 2 Wizards.

and this

shogun said:
ESlinker said:
sprada said:
but do yourself a favor dude and try out a Port City.
I second that! I just purchased a Mark V head and on the verge of ordering a OS 2x12 from Port City, just havn't figured out which speakers to slap in it (don't think I wanna go the V30 route). Thinking either 2 Eminence Cannabis Rex or 2 Wizards.

and this
Thanks to your video demos on Youtube shogun! :wink: But I've heard awesome things about Port City cabs for quite a few months now, can't go wrong with them. I did go ahead and place my order for a OS 2x12 Port City with the Eminence Cannabis Rexs. :D

Thanks to your video demos on Youtube shogun! :wink: But I've heard awesome things about Port City cabs for quite a few months now, can't go wrong with them. I did go ahead and place my order for a OS 2x12 Port City with the Eminence Cannabis Rexs. :D

8) awesome! you're going to love it.. let me know when you receive.. I still can't decide between getting another 212 and possibly running a stereo rig.... or snagging a 412, and maybe ANOTHER 212 and eventually working up to a wet dry wet... :oops:

mention the boogie board if you are talking to dan about the cabinet.. not sure if you saw, but he actually has an account on here

http://www.youtube.com/user/SteveHubbardGuitar

the first video is more of a review.. the second video is 90% playing, and with a dual mic setup

had computer issues as always lol we got it all recorded but then computer just decieded to stop working and delete the backups hurray for windows! Hopefully next week will be better, but from the sounds of things mark iv mode sounded a thousand times better in the recording mix than the extreem mode which is weried/awesome cuz i prefer that channel over anything in channel 3 lol. Sorry again but ill do my best asap!

Portability and tone the rectifier 2x12 cab is my choice. The person who said "mesa boogie builds their cabs too good" was correct. You can always put other speakers (I prefer V30's or C90's) but you will not find a better cabinet in my opinion than a 4x12 or 2x12 mesa

I finally got it and after only a couple hours with it (so far), I'm sold. The MILLS Acoustics Mach 212B cab rocks! I still have to put some time on it to break in the speakers and have pre-production over the next several weeks, so audio clips will be posted as available. Here's a pic, though.

I must also say how nice it was to have the personal customer service MILLS Acoustics provided. Dave Mills, himself, bounced several emails back and forth with me, their service/reply were timely and polite and the packaging of the shipment was top notch. Very well done MILLS Team. Thank You!

mills

BTW: It has one V30 and one G12T-75. A sweet combination so far. Can't wait to get some mics on them and blend them together.

Latest posts

Back