WELL ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbenigni

Reaction score
Man, it looks like i am the only one that has to work today ! ususally this board is humming by now. I was hoping i would have something to make my day go by a little faster. oh, well

well ? anyone get anything new and tube from santa ?

i think i may be leaning on picking up the Ace. with the style i am looking for i think it may suit me best. if it had 3 channels i'd be in heaven, but i think channel 1 on chrrrunch and 2 on fluid may just suit me fine. i just have to get over the thoughts of buying a boogie that has El34's in it. platypus' clips got me jonesin'

jbenigni said:
Man, it looks like i am the only one that has to work today ! ususally this board is humming by now. I was hoping i would have something to make my day go by a little faster. oh, well

well ? anyone get anything new and tube from santa ?

i think i may be leaning on picking up the Ace. with the style i am looking for i think it may suit me best. if it had 3 channels i'd be in heaven, but i think channel 1 on chrrrunch and 2 on fluid may just suit me fine. i just have to get over the thoughts of buying a boogie that has El34's in it. platypus' clips got me jonesin'

8) doooo it doooo it doooooo it :D

I got a Peterson StroboStomp from Santa this year :p
Bought the Ace myself as an xmas gift lol.

2c+ you'd the man. i'd love to play one. never have. those older boogies are sweet. my favorite boogie i ever owned though was the 50cal.+ so way underrated. i would buy one again if i could find it not all beat up. I'm not big on the ol e-bay thing.

might go play the Ace on the way home today. there is only one boogie retailer where i live and they don't acrry gibson. love to hear a LP through it. i played a stilletto v1 years ago and i really liked it. they seem to get some bad press. the Ace seems to get nothing but rave reviews some i am going in this ready to be impressed.

Got a matched quad of EL34's from my wife........ Allright, I bought them about a month ago, but she wanted to get me something from our 4 yr old son that had to do with guitar (because that's what he wanted to get me), so I gave them to her to wrap up. It made his day to know he gave me something for my amplifier, and mine too to see him smile like that. :D

tele_jas said:
Got a matched quad of EL34's from my wife........ Allright, I bought them about a month ago, but she wanted to get me something from our 4 yr old son that had to do with guitar (because that's what he wanted to get me), so I gave them to her to wrap up. It made his day to know he gave me something for my amplifier, and mine too to see him smile like that. :D

That is awesome! My wife and I are expecting our first in a few weeks. Actually, she is 36 weeks now so she could really go any day. They said it was a boy in the week 16 ultrasound although I have heard many stories of false identifications. It is all good either way and I am excited to see if any of our kids turn out to love music like I do and want to be musicians.

I got a Boss RV-5 from Santa. My 5150 and Dual Rec don't have reverb and I like a little on my clean tones. I will probably run the DR with loop assigned to clean and keep the reverb only in the loop and always on.

Santa gave me a Electro-Harmonics Nano Dr. Q. Very cool with quality to boot!

My wife doesn't know it (yet) but I bought myself a Roadster for Christmas! Actually it will be more od a new years present since I probably wont see it 'till next week. I'm stoked!

Had to sell my Stilletto and 4x12 to get it though. It just wasn't what I was looking for in a mesa. I'm pretty sure the DR Roadster will hit the spot though!

Latest posts

Back