Well I can officially post in this area (Lonestar content)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chedgeco

Reaction score
Lonestar_Front_2.jpg

Lonestar_Back_2.jpg

Chris... 8)

I hate you 8)

Was this the one on Ebay being sold by some college in California. I remember this being a pickup item only or Razsan would've been the user ID on this post instead.... :D

Raz,

Nope... brand new for a used price. It had been sitting in the store for quite awhile so they were blowing it out. I will not tell you what I paid as you would definitely hate me... :roll:

The interesting thing is that I'm about 200 miles from home and just walked into this store to look around and there it was just sitting there staring at me as soon as I walked in.

Chris... 8)

At my house in Nicaragua we have a few chairs that are made out of the same material of the webbed grill/cloth on your amp.

Well congrats Chris, it truly is a work of art. Give us a "tone" report after you've gotten a chance to really work that puppy out.

chedgeco said:
Raz,

Nope... brand new for a used price. It had been sitting in the store for quite awhile so they were blowing it out. I will not tell you what I paid as you would definitely hate me... :roll:

The interesting thing is that I'm about 200 miles from home and just walked into this store to look around and there it was just sitting there staring at me as soon as I walked in.

Chris... 8)

Latest posts

Back