Weber attenuators

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duece2

Reaction score
Does anybody own one of these? I'm thinking about getting one for my amp Stiletto duece stage II. Reviews on them are really good but don't really know which one to get.

I have a Weber Mini Mass I use with my Deuce. It's only 50 watt (bought it with my last amp which was only 50) so I have to keep the deuce in 50 watt on both channels to use it. It works great when I want to provide a dummy speaker load and do silent recording with a separate DI box. I don't think I will ever play out with it just because attenuators do affect the tone. Any attenuator will IMHO. If you need/want one, I wouldn't hesitate to get a Weber and I would get the Mass so it can handle 100 watts.

check out the Ho attenuators. With it's re-amp thingy, it doesn't affect the tone as much even when the attenuation is maxed. Great stuff.

halfmachine said:
check out the Ho attenuators. With it's re-amp thingy, it doesn't affect the tone as much even when the attenuation is maxed. Great stuff.

Yeah, those are nice except they cost like 5x what a Weber does.

Latest posts

Back