• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WARNING, MK IIC + SER 13663 REPLACED OUTPUT TRANSFORMER

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good info on this Amp which has just resurfaced on Gumtree for £800 seller is in Glasgow UK
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/mesa-boogie-mark-iic-2c/1007528936

This amp just sold on ebay a few days ago:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121052298400

Interesting, sold on ebay in the states on 19 Jan 2013 and finds its way to the UK in 2 days and appears on Gumtree 9 hours ago for way less than it sold on ebay :?

Yes indeed, looks like he used the same pictures and text that appeared the the eBay listing. it's got scam written all over it.

Well i reported it to Gumtree and seems that ad has now been removed so hopefully that's saved someone a big cash loss !

Hello everyone, as druckpig stated, I contacted him and asked what he knew about my new amp. I was amazed by his honest, open and friendly advice that I decided it was time to introduce myself to the community and add to this thread. So about the amp...Originally born in late ‘84 as an HR and later upgraded to a DRG by Mr. Bendinelli in 2003. That explains the Simul-Class output transformer code dating to 1989. (Those facts I had known prior to purchasing). The BIG SURPRISE came to me while my new amp was in transit…...This thread had been resurrected and I stumbled across it while exploring this vast knowledgebase. I was a bit in shock, and very disappointed to learn about the prior damage, you always take a gamble buying anything sight unseen (especially a 3k vintage amplifier). BUT.........when she arrived and I played that first chord.....All of my worries flew out the door and I joyfully tweaked for hours. The Mark IIC+ had always been one of my dream amplifiers. I lucked up and found one that sounds and looks incredible. It's truly an honor to be part of the C+ club.

Same thing happened to me... Except I thought I bought a c+ and it turned out to be a b -> c+ hybrid with mark III parts included... Crazy amp.

C+ sluts indeed.

Congrats!

You own the best boogie ever made!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Such a great amp that does so many things well. If you have a cab available, keeping the volume under control with an Alnico blue cab and a tele is amazing.

And then you just plug her into the stock Mesa cab and hit that metal! :twisted:

Latest posts

Back