• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

warmoth super strat for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splatter

Reaction score
This is one killer strat . slim oil finished quartersawn neck ,ss frets,pre cbs headstock,scarfed neck joint, gotoh floyd rose (dive only),rosewood fret board, push pull cts super pot from rs guitar works(for coil tapping) ,string cutting locking planet waves tuners and fender logo . Cavity is lined with foil as well to prevent unwanted interference .
side mounted jack and schaller strap locks Finished in a thin coat of olympic white nitro.(this guitar will age and relic nicely)
Comes with a fender hardshell case
I owned a Suhr that I had made for me when I built this and I sold the suhr after building this guitar because I never played the suhr .I
played this one instead .
The Quality of this guitar is that good . Buyer will not be disappointed .
$735.00 shipped with echeck or gift option
Guitar will ship with a seymour duncan custom custom in the bridge and a dimarzio paf in the neck both 4 conductor of corse.
I went back to gibson is the only reason for selling this

only trades would be a splawn or mesa 2x12 and cash on your end
or maybe an sg standard

warmothfront.jpg

warmothback.jpg

this is a spot I missed when finishing it its not flaking and the finish isn't coming off .
missedpaint.jpg

the only real ding
guitarding.jpg

caused by the cable run thru my strap
guitarstraplock.jpg

fendercase.jpg

Back