WANTED- Pic of RP-10A Upgraded to C+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogiebabies

Reaction score
Found a IIC, played it and meh. I would love to see the work required to do the upgrade myself. A photo would save me a ton of time trying to compare circuits on the RP-11A

PM me is you do not wish to post pic.

1,000,000 Thank You's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ed,

My IIC -> IIC+ has the RP-10 pre-amp board...

CIMG0023.JPG

Is it really the -10A that you want? If so, I can't help. Sorry.

Chip
Full Mark IIC Gut Shots: https://picasaweb.google.com/109244885492088240430/20090628MarkIICGuts?authuser=0&feat=directlink

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=46179&p=332488#p332488

I took detailed pics of the board I will see if I can find them

Thanks guys !!! Got a great pic of the preamp from Adonixx.

Keep em' coming. I pulled the chassis out praying for an RP-11A, but it seems it was two weeks before Mesa started to used them.

Boogiebabies said:
Too bad, she's got reverb.

I'm confused...my amp has reverb and, if you're asking about RP-10A, doesn't yours have reverb, too? I thought that's what the "R" in "RP" was for..."reverb"...but I'm not an expert on the various PCB revs, so I could totally be confused. Either way, I've got the RP-10 and you need the RP-10A, so I guess I can't help.

In what areas are the -10 and -10A different?

Good Luck, man!

Chip

chipaudette said:
Boogiebabies said:
Too bad, she's got reverb.

I'm confused...my amp has reverb and, if you're asking about RP-10A, doesn't yours have reverb, too? I thought that's what the "R" in "RP" was for..."reverb"...but I'm not an expert on the various PCB revs, so I could totally be confused. Either way, I've got the RP-10 and you need the RP-10A, so I guess I can't help.

In what areas are the -10 and -10A different?

Good Luck, man!

Chip

Chip,

I took another look and it says "RP-10A" and it has reverb. Maybe it's an oddity but it's the same circuit board as the RP-10, thus R is a reverb board. Later I know Boogie went to SP and RP for clarification of reverb or non reverb boards. It must be the same board, so if you have C+ upgrade pics please send.

Ed

Latest posts

Back